We are delighted to welcome you to our winery! Reservations are strongly recommended. All wine service is outside in our beautiful, enchanting gardens and orchard. We encourage you to dress in layers for the chill and feel free to bring a blanket!
Here are guidelines to ensure a safe and secure environment for our employees and guests.
PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT INFO!
- Maximum group size is 6 people (this includes children of all ages)
- All reservations will be for tables outside on our picnic grounds and orchard. We are serving wine by the glass and by the bottle or choose a wine flight. We have cheese, snacks, and picnic nibbles for purchase. Outside food is welcome. NO outside alcohol allowed.
- Please do not move any tables or push tables together on picnic grounds.
- Our staff will be wearing masks for everyone’s safety. To comply with state requirements, we ask that our guests wear a mask while entering and visiting the tasting room, including the rest room facilities, as well as, waiting in line outside, if 6 feet physical distancing isn’t possible. If you do not have a mask, we’ll be happy to provide one.
- We have always been family friendly, children are welcome but they must be counted in the reservation of up to 6 people. Children must remain at the table with you. Pets are welcome on leash and must remain with you.
- Please do not visit if you have fever or feel sick in any way.
- Any guests displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be asked to leave.
- We kindly ask that if you need to cancel your reservation, you do it within 24 hours of your reserved time.
- Our curbside pickup is still available daily 10am-5pm. Reservations are not required for curbside pickup.
Reserve your seating here... (please wait to load)